The Account Manager is in essence inside sales and is responsible for taking a pro-active approach to service and sales by taking responsibility for developing existing key accounts. Effectively managing their accounts and supporting outside sales through relationship building and meeting the needs for print and mailing projects. The focus is to grow established accounts along with building new relationships generated from inbound inquiries.
- Develops and grows relationships with key accounts, monitoring customer satisfaction, and meeting goals from assigned customers.
- Works closely with Outside Sales to support their accounts and project manager
- Uses in-depth knowledge of printing and mailing to assist customers in facilitating printing and mailing projects.
- Utilizes consultative skills to cross-sell a variety of capabilities.
- Effectively communicates, both written and orally, with customers and internal team.
- Sets up and maintains customer information in MIS/CRM.
- Quotes prices and prepares estimates.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience and in-depth understanding of printing and mailing
- Detail oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to make decisions in the best interest of the customer and the company
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities according to importance and urgency
- Ability to take initiative and work pro-actively
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness