Print Drives Sales Both On- and Off-Line
Print is powerful and its power is multiplied when used as part of a multi-channel campaign. Print enhances the impact of television, telemarketing and the internet by providing an extra dimension that’s warm, inviting and highly personalized. It can reinforce your brand’s message, introduce new products or services and drive traffic to your website.
From printed ads in magazines and newspapers to postcards, direct mail packages, catalogs, door hangers, newsletters, billboards and more, countless companies are using print to effectively increase their sales. Why? These companies understand that:
- Print Gets Read – 80% of households either read or scan advertising mail sent to their household.
- Print Gets Response – Catalogs have the second highest response as a marketing option, after telemarketing.
- Print Influences Decisions – 76% of customers have been directly influenced to purchase by direct mail.
- Print Drives New Business – 70% of customers renewed a business relationship because of a direct mail promotion.
- Print Leads to Repeat Business – 70% of customers renewed a business relationship because of a direct mail promotion.
- Print Increases Online Search – 67% of online search is driven by offline messages; 39% ultimately make a purchase.
- Print Increases Online Sales – 76% of internet users surveyed have been directly influenced to purchase an item or service thanks to a direct mail piece.
With great results like these, it’s no wonder why so many organizations choose print. Do you have a successful print story? We’d love to hear about it! Comment below.
Get game changing trends and analysis to your email. Monthly.